PHP Web Developer
WHY WORK HERE:
- Uncapped Commission
- Monday-Friday 9-5 No weekends or major holidays
- Monthly bonuses
- Cash incentives
- Sports team atmosphere/camaraderie
- Hourly + residual + commission + bonus
- Stability/ 20 year parent company
- Health Benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid weekly
- 401(k) plan, Paid company holidays, paid time off
- Competitive Base + Commission
Who are we looking for?
LiveBuyers is looking for a customer oriented individual to join our client success team. As a client on-boarding specialist you will work with our development teams to improve customer awareness and product knowledge of the LiveBuyers website software suite.
What does it take to make it happen?
– Someone who thrives in an environment where hard work, focus and energy are rewarded, This job isn’t difficult, but you have to plan on doing it!
– We are a place you will want to stay and thrive, if you are ready to commit to coming to work every day and putting in your best effort.
– We’re old school. Using temp services is not our style. We look at your resume, read your cover letter and look at your employment history – if you have changed jobs every 3 months – you need to tell us why in that cover letter or we will have to move on.
– Someone who has excellent verbal communication skills (articulate phone voice).
– Someone who is enthusiastic, friendly, motivated, professional, has an excellent work record, and is eligible for re-hire with previous employers.
– Demonstrated phone experience are a plus and will help you sky-rocket to success, but do understand we have TOP employees that brought no experience with them, they brought the right attitude and work ethic.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Inside Technical Sales or Customer Service ( 1 year preferred)
Work authorization: United States (Preferred)
LiveBuyers is a fast-growing B2B marketing firm based out of Annapolis, Maryland. We dedicate our resources to innovative real estate technologies.
We’ve created state of the art, rapid deployment websites for our clients that are effective in quality lead generation and producing great ROI.
For our team we’ve provided an energized startup environment where ideas and contributions are the currency of success. We have an award winning culture that supports the growth and creativity of each of our team members.
- Manage contact database(pipedrive CRM) and work with team members to perform software orientations.
- Use orientation as up-sell opportunity to offer various LiveBuyers addons and products.
- Maintain effective follow up and closing percentages for inbound lead funnel provided.
- Assist team on any overflow production tasks.
- Maintain client-centric focus and attitude. If our customers succeed, we will continue to succeed!