If you are looking for inspiration for your website, Agent Image recently released a list of what they think are the 30 Best Real Estate Websites in the country. We’ve narrowed it down to the top 5, just so you can see how the most successful agents pull traffic in through their websites.
- Sheerin Feizi Group (Delray Beach, FL) – This website earned the top spot because of its feature of professional community photos, and seamless animation effects, making it both visually captivating and relevant to its users. Its color scheme also matches its location, with light airy colors to reflect the beachfront properties they are trying to sell. They also feature content for everyone, from sellers to buyers to commercial property investors.
- The Altman Brothers (Beverly Hills, CA) – These two are famous for being on a reality show and selling multi-million dollar homes, so it only makes sense that their website would reflect their success. Their dynamic homepage showcases their listings and the best of Los Angeles real estate, and their crisp design and clean CTAs make for an easy navigating experience, and they brand themselves throughout the pages to take advantage of the fact that their faces are recognizable.
- Sally Forster Jones (Los Angeles, CA) – Sally’s luxury real estate website appeals to a lot of different demographics, as its focus is on showcasing interior designs and L.A. backdrops, making all of her work seem effortlessly filled with luxury. Besides being full of pretty pictures to entice the user, Sally has also incorporated a lot of useful data into her site, such as virtual tours, updated MLS listings, and automated property alerts.
- Egypt Sherrod (Altanta, GA) – This website is all about the agent’s signature style, which she has kept incorporated throughout everything, not just the home page. The colors teal and purple are featured in the design throughout just as they are in her logo, and the organized layout manages to present a lot of useful information without overwhelming the user. Overall, the website strikes the perfect balance between content and design.
- Stein New York (NYC, NY) – This is another firm that is focused on luxury real estate, so the focus of their site is crisp, full screen background images and a sleek, minimalist design. Subtle animations, paired with quick and easy navigation and an uncomplicated user interface, allows the design and the content to shine so that neither one upstaging the other.